Register for Curling
Registering for a curling league or event has never been easier! We're using an online registration service called Curling I/O from Curling Canada. Click the button below to set up your account, select your leagues, and calculate your payment. Read more about our new system and the benefits of using it.
Registration opened September 22, and leagues began October 11. Click the button below or visit gibsons.curling.io to get started!
Once you've generated your total through the online registration system, you can remit payment by October 31 via:
- Interac e-transfer from your bank account to firstname.lastname@example.org - no security question needed
- Pay in-person by bringing cash, cheque, or debit card to the club during our pre-season events
Current Safety & COVID-19 guidelines
COVID protocols are subject to change based on changing guidelines and best practices.
- Members who feel unwell, or who are showing symptoms of COVID are asked to stay home and follow provincial self-isolation guidelines.
- Physical distancing is encouraged where possible during the curling game and in all areas of the Gibsons Curling Club.
- Current guidelines from public health do not require wearing a mask in public indoor spaces. Please respect those who choose to wear one.
- Good hand hygiene is encouraged, sanitizer will continue to be available throughout the club, sanitizing shared equipment such as rocks before the game is encouraged and sanitizer wipes will be available
- Common spaces such as the lobby, lounge, and bathrooms will continue to receive routine cleaning.